Who we are
DROPS - Dropout Prevention in Schools is a COMENIUS REGIO partnership between the Gemeente ´s-Hertogenbosch (Department of Youth and Education) and the Regional School Authority of Berlin-Neukölln.
Both main partners created a consortium in their region with the participation of different partners who have various roles within this project.
The Dutch partners:
The German partners:
- Gemeente ´s-Hertogenbosch (Department of Youth and Education)
- Hervion Collge, a secondary school in 's-Hertogenbosch with approx. 900 pupils
- Koning Willem 1 College, a vocational training centre with approx. 2000 trainees
- PSW arbeidsmarktadvies, a NGO in the field of labour market integration
- Regional School Authority Berlin-Neukölln
- Röntgen-Schule, a secondary school
- Alfred-Nobel-Schule, a secondary school
- Tandem BQG a non profit organisation responsible for more than 30 school stations in Berlin offering social work at schools
- EuropaBeratung Berlin is an advisory service for new European projects in the fields of education and vocational training
More about the project partners
| see more